Monday, July 25, 2016

WEEK 95: LASTS

This week has been so much fun. 

So rewarding. We had a really good week.

We did exchanges with the Zone Leaders. So Elder Dansie and I did three days of teaching together. We were able to say good bye to a lot of people, Familia Robles, Familia Trujillo, and we were able to have some fun as we did it. We did Family Home Evening where we drew on each others faces (typical Elder Tracy Game). 

Wednesday: We had to go to Camiri to go do an interview so that Elder Nelson and Elder Martinez could have their baptism. Then we had to wait until like 1 pm to do another interview so that another person from Camiri could get baptized. We climbed up a Mountain while we waited, contacted some people in the street and then we took some pictures with the city in the background. Such a Beautiful place.
Thursday: Last Zone Conference

Friday: Last Weekly Planning

Sunday: We woke up and put our suits on to go pick up people. My companion called and invited everyone in the world to Church. Nobody answered... we went and tried to pick people up, and nothing. We got to church and nothing. The first hymn starts and then three of our families that we are visiting made it through the door to Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. God is good to his children.

Then we got to eat lunch with our new Mission President, President Luis Rodriguez and his wife Consuelo, and their 17 year old son Abraham. We had a small meeting with them and then we got to go home and get back to work.

I know that the Lord is here to bless us. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is the Word of God!


Scripture of the Week: 
2 Timothy 4: 6-8

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth, there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day:  and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

-- !

Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016


Camiri






 Face Drawing



Camiri. Beautiful Place.










Elder Dansie and Me



Familia Espinoza







 Leaving my legacy in Bolivia  


Preaching to the People from the Mountain



Last Sunday In The Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment