Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014 -- Last Preparation Day At the MTC

September 4, 2014
Blog Entry Six 

Last Preparation Day (P-Day) At The MTC


MTC experience over! 

This Month has flown by. I've made so many new friends, and it's sad to be leaving them all. But I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go serve the People in Santa Cruz! 

My Last Tuesday night Devotional was given by Don R. Clark of the Seventy. He was the Mission President in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, before the current one, my Mission President Willard. He talked about being the best missionary you can be, because missionary work isn't about numbers now.  It's about retention. And if we can keep them in the Church, we will be much much more succesful than mass baptisms.

I was a Host Missionary again and I hosted my Friend Ezra Vaoifi.


 I met him at EFY back in 2012 and he's a good friend.  I'm happy he is on a mission. He asked me what MTC life was like. I told him the truth. The MTC was interesting, and there are no words to explain it. If
 you have the mind-set it is going to be bad, you aren't going to have a enjoyable time. 

I came in with a good mindset, and i have loved every minute of the MTC.





Bolivia is calling my friends. 

Hasta luego.


Elder Jonathan Tracy

Elder Alexander Butts and Elder Jonathan Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment