Monday, September 7, 2015

WEEK 52: BAPTISMS, FAMILY HOME EVENING!

Hey everyone!!! 



How are you all doing?   I'm doing fantastic.  This last week was THE BEST because one of our investigators was baptized. But we will go day from day to day.
Monday: 
We met up with Daniel to go visit our convert Carlos Pizzani. We talked about repentance and how its a strain until the Savior helps us!  Then we played a game where you mark on people's face with a marker when you guess what they are thinking.  That is going to be the first picture.
Tuesday: 
Boring!

Wednesday-Friday: 
Drunk guys chased us, dogs barked, and we taught like three lessons everyday like normal.

I had an interview with President Willard. We talked a lot about leadership qualities.  So I'm feeling a lot better on how to be able to lead my converts to the right!
Saturday: 
BAPTISM


The First Counselor in the Bishopric baptized him.  HE was baptized only one time without messing up the words. I only have pictures to share.  I can't describe my joy.


Scripture of the Week: 
1 Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father:  I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.


1.   Fernando Navarez and Daniel





2.   Elder Tracy, Daniel and Elder Rosales



3.   Family Home Evening



Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
   Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
               2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment