Monday, September 14, 2015

WEEK 53: ONE YEAR IN THE MISSION FIELD, GOING TO THE WATERFALL, COMPANION EXCHANGES

Hey everybody. 

How are we all going? 

I have been in Bolivia for over a YEAR now.  I haven't eaten American candies or spoken English for a year now!  How cool is that!

We had to go do some migration papers.  

So I'm a legal Bolivian now.  I can come back anytime before April 22, 2017. HOW COOL IS THAT.  So I'm going to want to come back before 2017.  Anyone want to come with me? :)

We went to a cool waterfall today.  It was called Caiomata. 

So we went and I took a bunch of pictures for everyone!  We had to climb up a Mountain to get there.  And I lead everyone to get up to the actual falls.  There was a super huge drop off part where if someone slipped, they would have died.  But no one died and we are all okay.  We all made jokes because there was a huge pipeline that brought Mountain water to the people.  And I said to everyone, "Hold on to the Rod" and it was funny!

We had a companionship exchange with Elder Molina, one Elder from Guatemala.  He is super cool and has a lot of potential to be a leader in the Mission!!

And we had a BAD week in terms of lessons.  So I would really appreciate some prayers.  We are getting through some hard times.  BUT with your help, I know we can do it!!


Scripture of the Week: 
Mormon 9: 36-37

And behold, these things which we have desired concerning our brethren, yea, even their restoration to the knowledge of Christ, are according to the prayers of all the saints who have dwelt in the land.

And may the Lord Jesus Christ grant that their prayers may be answered according to their faith; and may God the Father remember the covenant which he hath made with the house of Israel; and may he bless them forever, through faith on the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.




1. Elder Molina and ME.






















2. Elder Jones ( He was born on my Birthday, same year) We       have exactly the same age!!!





















3. Elder Rosales. (Jonathan's companion)




















4.  Elder Wilson and Elder Halik (The new Guys)





5. Waterfall




6. Waterfall



















7.  La Zona Guadalquivir




















8. ME hanging onto rocks











9
. Elder Rojas and Me


-- 

Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016





No comments:

Post a Comment