Monday, October 5, 2015

WEEK #53: GENERAL CONFERENCE #3


Hey everyone!  

How was your Conference weekend?  How was your week?

My week was HARD.  We haven't been having much success this week.  We have a couple of investigators that are progressing.  But we need to find more people than we already have right now! We don't have much support from Members.  But you know what they say. "Put your Shoulder to the Wheel" or in Spanish "Pon tu hombro a la lid!"

The Conference has been a great experience.  I met up with Elder Beals, Strong, and Rowley to have the group reunion with just the four of us.  We are only missing like 12 more people to get our whole group with us.
 
Some of the quotes I liked were that "You are rich if you live HAPPILY within your means" and "Faith is not by chance, it is by choice."  It has really opened up my understanding and how I should bee seeing the things here in La Cañada.

Scripture of the Week: 
Moroni 9:6

And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.

Have a great week everyone!



Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
             2014-2016





1. This is Elder Strong, Elder Beals, Elder Rowley and I.  We all go home in July. We are from the Same Group.  We all have the same time in the Mission!




2. Elder Beals and I in our 3rd conference together.  Elder Beals and I being "fierce" lol.




3. Elder Tracy (ME), Elder Beals, Elder Flandez ( From Chile) and Elder Strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment