Monday, December 28, 2015

WEEK 68: AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH, AIN"T VALLEY LOW

Well my friends, this week was a milestone in my mission for three reasons.

ate half a chicken.   Then we went and Called our Families for Christmas. That was really eventful for me because it was my 2nd and last Christmas of the Mission. 

 I was able to see my new Nephew (William Beckham) for the "first" time and I talked to my sister Betsy`s husband for the second time in my whole life.  Then I talked with my parents and we had a good chat.  Then we went and did some caroling with my companion to all of the investigators that we had.  So that was fun and I kept with my tradition of caroling every Christmas eve :D
We have been trying to keep the District moving well.  I'm happy to say that we have a lot of prospective baptisms and rescues in January.  So we are going to be working super hard and getting everything done here.  I'm very proud of everything that we have done here in the Year of 2015.  We baptized over 1550 as a mission this year.  And I know that 2016 has a lot more miracles for us to see and find out about.


Scripture of the Week: 
Helaman 14:8

And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall believe on the Son of God, the same shall have everlasting life.


1. Half Chicken Goodness





2. Selfie with my Banquet





3. Christmas Day at the Less Actives House.






4. The Sky is beautiful in Bolivia





5. My Area



--
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment