Did splits with the Zone Leaders this week. Elder Dansie went with my companion to Yacuiba and I got to be with one of MY BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE MISSION. Elder Wilson is my new Zone Leader. We had a lot of fun trolling around through Villa Montes. We were able to find a lot of people that Elder Del Pozo and I couldn't find for a while. We took some time in the morning before lunch to get some Recuerdos. Elder Wilson and I have the plan to get Panchos. I have a picture for everyone to see.
Then we had a cool Zone Conference where we read about "Eyes of Faith". We read from Numbers Chapter 13 and 14 from the Old Testament. We learned a lot about Caleb and Joshua trying to get into the land that "Flows with Milk and Honey". Which really means that there are good things in every area of the mission!
I have four weeks exactly before I get home . . . getting kind of nervous.
I hope everyone has a good week!
Scripture of the Week:
3 Nephi 20:8-9
And he said unto them: He that eateth this bread eateth of my body to his soul; and he that drinketh of this wine drinketh of my blood to his soul; and his soul shall never hunger nor thirst, but shall be filled.
Now, when the multitude had all eaten and drunk, behold, they were filled with the Spirit; and they did cry out with one voice, and gave glory to Jesus, whom they both saw and heard.
1. Elder Del Pozo and I during Family Home Evening. They drew on our faces!
2. Elder Tracy from "El Chaco". This is the traditional dress of the region where I am right now.
3. Elder Wilson and I. This time we drew on each other.
4. Our Area. This is what most of it looks like. Dirt roads and lots of dogs (haven't been bitten yet)!!
5. The name tag on the church
6. My district on Sunday: Elder Aguilar, Elder Del Pozo, Elder Tracy, and Elder Brown!
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia2014-2016