Friday, August 22, 2014

August 14, 2014

Two  weeks and counting

The time here at the MTC is really flying now. The days seem longer, but weeks go by in a flash.  It's amazing how time is relative to your work ethic and who you're thinking about. When you are selfish and think about yourself, time goes slow and you don't enjoy it. But when you put your "Shoulder to The Wheel", work is fast and days zoom.

We got two new "investigators" so I'm planning lessons all in Spanish. Teaching in Spanish is harder than you think.  I think of Dad, and how he said " It's your turn to shoulder the sins of the world." And he couldn't be more true. The more I learn about truly living the gospel, the more I learn about what I used to do wrong. But the past is in the past and I'm a new person.

Yo estoy muy feliz en el MTC. Estoy aprediendo muchas cosas sobre de El Evangelio de Jesucristo. Yo sé que José Smith es un profeta de Dio. Yo sé que Él vi Dios y JesuCristo en la arboleda y La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dios es verdadera.

Yo amo mi familia

Love,

Elder Jonathan Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment