Monday, April 20, 2015

HIDDEN VILLAGE, ZONE CONFERENCE AND RED WATER

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Weekly Update from The One and Only, Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy. 

Elder Jonathan Tracy and Elder Ullua
This week was kind of slow.  I traveled to Tarija again.  It has been raining a lot here, so the mountain road we usually go on is now covered in rocks, and the mountain is literally falling down.  So Elder Silva and I took the chance and we took the best selfie I have ever seen!  We were on the Mountain road for like one hour and a half.
We got to the Conference, and President talked a lot about unity in the companionship.  We did a exercise where we had to talk about what missionary work is and what it isn't.  I received revelation, and I said that the missionary work is understanding and applying the Atonement in our lives.  So that was a high point of our conference.
Elder Ullua, my companion, and I also discovered a "hidden village" in our area I didn't know about.  So we climbed the mountain road and got into the Barrio Petrolero, which literally means Petroleum Neighborhood.   And we had some fun, the rivers have red water in that barrio.  I think it is because of all the mud, or maybe someone died.   I don't know!  It looked weird.

Then today, just so everyone can see me, I took a selfie with some fake glasses an investigator gave me.  So I'm a hipster now.  That was this week.  I'm having a lot of fun and working hard.

IMPORTANT NEWS REPORT:   If you send me a package to Bolivia, it can NOT weight over 2 kgs, or about 4.4 pounds.  Si Hay preguntas, Hablen con mi Mamá!  (If you have questions, talk with my mother!)



 Address for Letters:


Elder Jonathan Tracy
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
Casilla de Correo 2042

Zona Central
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz Bolivia




Address for Packages:


Elder Jonathan Tracy
Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
C/ Saavedra esq. Coshabamba
Torres Cainco, Blq Empresarial, Piso 9
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz Bolivia



Scripture of the Day: 
2 Nephi 31:19

And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done?  Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of Him who is mighty to save.

Once we choose to follow Christ, we can't not follow him.  If we stop following him, we follow Satan.  And we don't want that do we. 


I invite you all to come unto Christ.  Start looking for the Elders in your Area because they would love to talk to you. You will benefit from the things they teach!
Love, 
Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment