Monday, April 13, 2015

TRANSFERS AND ALL THE GOOD BERMEJANO LOVE


This week was interesting.  I don't have much time, and internet is slow.  So this is going to be short.  I got my new companion, Elder Ullua, and he is from Rosario, Argentina,
and he talks with the "sha" that the Argentines have.  And we have been working hard to get all the work done.  We contact, proselyte, and preach.  But wait, there is more.  We have a couple of new people we will be visiting in the week. And I think they will progress.


I have a cool scripture for this week.  I'm sorry for the briefness.

Internet was horrible today!

Scripture of the Week: 

Alma 61:9

And now, in your epistle you have censured me, but it mattereth not; I am not angry, but do rejoice in the greatness of your heart.  I Pahoran, do not seek for power, save only to retain my judgment-seat that I may preserve the rights and the liberty of my people.  My soul standeth fast in that liberty in the which God hath made us free.


Have a good week.
Elder Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment