Monday, April 6, 2015

CONFERENCE WEEKEND SPECTACULAR

This week was the coolest week in all my Mission because it was Conference!  But we have to lead up to that. 




Monday:  EMILY'S BIRTHDAY. 
My companion and I stayed to make her a card that I will be sending in this Email.  I miss my Sister, I haven't seen her in 23 months because she went to serve her Mission in May of 2013 in the Santa Rosa, California Spanish Speaking Mission.  I know that we will see each other again.  And this is a small way to show her that I Love her.


Tuesday: 
We went to go drink "Mate" with Hermano René Dominguéz. He put some Yerba Mate into his porro ( a wooden cup) and then you drink it with a metal straw called a "Bombilla". And you have to drink it super hot. It was good.



Thursday: 
We had Zone meeting with Zona Bermejo.  Afterwards, we took a couple of pictures, which eventually ended up into this photo.  I'm the one that is on the counter top.  I just have to be different.














Friday: 
We met up with my recent convert, Arnoldo in the Plaza, and he wanted to go take us out to eat, but his little Daughter, Brianna, was painting.  Soooo Arnoldo grabbed a paintbrush and told me to paint the photo for his daughter.  So I did.



Saturday and Sunday: 
Conference Smack down.  Elders Beals, Woolf and I were the only three people who watched General Conference in English.  So we had our own room, with a bag of snacks, and enjoyed ten hours of pure revelation.  I especially liked the talks from the Elders Ringwood, Holland, and President Utchdorf.  I hope that everyone abides by the teachings in ALL the talks of Conference.



Scripture of the Week: 
Luke 24:5-6

And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?

He is not here, but is risen:  remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee.


Yesterday was Easter.  

Christ is not in the Tomb.  He lives.  I know he does.  And now,  I invite everyone to watch the Video.  "Because of Him" or in Spanish " Gracias a que Él Vive."

https://mormon.org/becauseofhim

This is my testimony.

See you next week!

Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment