Monday, March 30, 2015

ROCKS, JOCKS, and KICKEN SOCKS

Hey everyone! 

Elder Tracy here with my weekly update from Bolivia. A lot of cool things happened this week. 

I talked to President Willard and we had a cool interview. There is a chance that I could be a trainer in this next transfer. So I'm trying to be a better, more obedient missionary to get ready for that next transfer.  President and I talked about my progress in the mission; how I thought I was doing.  I'm pretty sure I have progressed a lot.  My Spanish is understandable right now.  And the people are accepting the gospel.

Elder Silva (Argentina) and Elder Jimenez (Peru) made us some rock figures.  They painted it to look like us.  So mine is kinda of tall and my companion's is small.  I laughed because they gave Elder Gomez, who is a Fat Ecuadorian, a huge rock. They even made one for President and Hermana Willard.  And then I went and bought a pair of Raybans for 15 Bolivianos, or about 2 dollars, and I have been rocking those for a while.

We had the Bolivian Elections this last Sunday, so we were in the House all of yesterday.  So we ate Mileneza, and Fish, and Chicken.  SO, I was about to die yesterday.  But I digested all of the food and I'm a big missionary now. Lol

My pictures aren't loading or anything.  So I don't know if there will be pictures this week.  But the Scripture of the Week will not Fail!

Scripture of the Week: 
Alma 5: 48-49


I say unto you, that I know of myself that whatsoever I shall say unto you, concerning that which is to come, is true; and I say unto you, that I know that Jesus Christ shall come, yea, the Son, the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace, and mercy, and truth.  And behold, it is he that cometh to take away the sins of the world, yea, the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name.

And now I say unto you that this is the order afterwhich I am called, yea to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and everyone that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again.


Have a good day!
Elder Tracy
Mission Bolivia Santa Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment