Monday, March 9, 2015

DOING THINGS THE LORD'S WAY



Dear Family:

This is going to be kind of short, because I had lost my camera in the House, and I didn't take many pictures.  It was hot this week.  It rained until I could basically swim in the streets, 

Bolivian Rain Storm (Not Taken By Jonathan Tracy)

and I got a rejection from The Bolivian President, 
Evo Morales.

Bolivian President, Evo Morales

We were walking through the Plaza Principal for an appointment, and there was a big rally.  The President of Bolivia was there.  He looked at us and gave us a funny face, and we walked away.  So that was fun.  

I've been eating a lot of Chicken and Potatoes.

Bolivian Chicken and Potatoes

AND there is a rumor going around that the Bermejo Area, where I am currently serving, might become part of the Bolivia Cochabamba Mission 

Bolivia Cochabamba Mission Boundary Map

instead of the Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission.  The Mission Limits are changing because of a new mission in La Paz, so I might be in the Cochabamba Mission.  They might do it this next transfer in April. 


Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission Boundary Map

But yeah!  We will see!


Scripture for the Day: 
2 Nephi 2:25

Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.


Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden.  They ate the fruit and fell.  They were separated from the presence of God. They needed to fall so the Entire Human Race would have a chance to live in this World and become like God.


Have a good week!
Elder Jonathan Tracy

(Mom, I'm doing fine, you don't have to worry.  I love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment