Monday, March 23, 2015

BOXING, VOLLEYBALL, AND BOTANICAL GARDENS!



Hey everyone!  How has it been? 
This week was awesome.  We did so many fun things.  I don't even know where to begin. 

But let's begin with Monday.
After writing my family last Monday, the entire Zone went to go play Walley.  For those of you who don't know that game: Walley is a variation on the game of Volleyball.  You are inside a room, and you can hit the ball off the walls.  So that makes it more interesting.  

Elder Beals brought "Athletic Arm Bands" so we could hit the ball harder.  So, Elder Beals and I put those on. We looked like studs and destroyed everyone else with Elder Woolf, our Zone Leader.








My Companion and I went Boxing before the Activity. Presidente Alegre had boxing gloves while we were waiting. We decided to have fun. lol



The next day, one of our appointments fell through.  So we went and contacted in the Botanical Garden.  There was this really cool high walk that I went on.  We talked to a couple of people.  They were not too interested, but it is the effort that counts.  I took some pictures there too.

Thursday, I gave the class for the District Meeting.  I talked about finding while teaching, and teaching while finding.  I didn't think it was too good, but my companion, and Elder Beals told me it was okay.  So I might be going to Senior Companion or District Leader.  But you never know.

Elder Beals and I took this selfie in the back of a fruit truck.  A member owns it and we decided to be cool too. So yea.



Sunday, It got really, really cold.  So I pulled out my sweater and my Llama hat and went to work.  I also gave a talk in the Sacrament Meeting about missionary work.  I gave "wasca", or I kind of whipped people with my words.  I talked about how the Prophet said, "Now is the time in which the Members and Missionaries work together."  And then we went to our Branch President's house to get ready for the Zapato Misional Activity.

This activity has really helped us out.  It was a district-wide activity so all the Elders from the District came and helped my Branch find  us referrals. We got like 66 referrals.  And now We have a lot of people to visit.  So I'm super excited.


Scripture of the Week:
2 Nephi 22. (All of It)


And in that day thou shalt say:  O Lord, I will praise thee; though thou wast angry with me thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my son; he also has become my salvation.

Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

And in that day shall ye say:  Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth.

Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.



Permenaced en lugares santos, y no seáis movidos, hast que venga el die del Señor.   D&C 87:7

Stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, until the  day of the Lord come.


I like these two Scriptures. They make me feel better because I know the Lord is with me all the time  and He will guide me to the people that are sincerely looking for him.

Have a good week. And Email me PLEASE.

Elder Tracy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment