Monday, May 4, 2015

NO PICTURES THIS WEEK!

HELLO EVERYONE. 

Computer won't accept my camera. So no pictures this week.
We have been having success.  Elder Ullua and I have been having some success in contacting people.  We have a goal of talking to ten people before we go to lunch.  It's amazing to see how "The Lord of the Vineyard" works with his servants. The area is getting a lot better.  Many new people, A LOT of less actives, and my three recent converts.  But wait there is more....  WE FOUND A FAMILY THAT WAS SEALED IN THE TEMPLE, BUT WENT LESS ACTIVE. HOW CRAZY IS THAT!

We have been meeting with a Less Active family, called the Familia Romero.   They were sealed in the Temple, but then they stopped going to church when their son was born with a Brain Defect.  He told us that he is angry with God and that he did everything he needed to do.  He asked us straight up "Why did God let this happen to him?"  So we have been trying to get him excited to come to Church again.  He said he has been feeling better, and has been doing his prayers. He is progressing well.

I have learned in the mission that the Work is for everyone. With the Members, we missionaries can do A LOT. 

SO I HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE!!!

I want people to write me about a Missionary experience that they will have this week. 

Like President David O. McKay said:  Every member a missionary.


Scripture of the week: 
Doctrine and Covenants 45:3-5


Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him -- 

Saying:  Father, behold the sufferings and death of him who did no sin, in whom thou wast well pleased; behold the blood of thy Son which was shed, the blood of him whom thou gavest that thyself might be glorified;

Wherefore, Father, spare these my brethren that believe on my name, that they may come unto me and have everlasting life.

Jesus will plead for us.  Always.  Verse 5 is my favorite, my new theme. The invitation is there, lo aceptarà (will you accept it)?

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
ELDER TRACY
Misión Bolivia Santa Cruz
Rama 15 de Abril

No comments:

Post a Comment