Monday, May 18, 2015

ZONE PHOTOS; Zapato Misional and Adobe Houses

Buenas Dias todos aquellos que lo vean este Blog.

This week was a little bit slower than normal. We didn't find many new people to teach.  But I'm feeling the hand of the Lord in everything I do.  I am being an instrument in the hands of the Lord.  We are still working with Norberto, The Argentinian that we found last week.  He is getting ready to receive the Aaronic Priesthood.  So, we are working with Him on that.  But besides that, I have realized that the Lord only expects all we can give.  If I have less than another person, it doesn't matter, we need to give ALL.


Bermejo Zone Photo in order 
(back row left to right) 

Elders Ullua, Gomez, Tracy, Ruiz, Jimenez


(front row, left to right)
Elders Villegas, Silva, Evans, Santos, Mamani



People here in Bolivia literally live in houses made of cardboard, and they don't complain.  They thank God in everything, and I love that about the people here.  Humility is the key to everything. 

The Martinez Gomez Family

The Martinez Gomez Family. They literally live in a house made of scrap parts.


We did an Activity for the Bolivar Branch called Zapato Misional.  I contacted seven people and gave the references to the Zone Leaders.  So they have like 79 new people to work with.  The picture below is my group for this Activity.

Alejandro and Mary

Elder Tracy and Alejandro

Scripture of the Week: D&C 63:47

He that is faithful and endureth shall overcome the world.


All is said and Done.  Just Keep Going.

Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment