Monday, July 27, 2015

WEEK 46: BAPTIZING COPS, DOGS THAT SIT IN CHAIRS, AND PLAYING WITH DOGS

How is everyone doing this fine day? 

I'm doing just great here in Tarija, Bolivia.


This week was the best week in my entire mission.  It culminated in the Baptism of Carlos Fernando Pizzani Ruiz, who is probably my best friend here in Bolivia now. 

 Carlos Fernando Pizzani Ruiz and Elder Tracy





He gave up smoking, tobacco, alcohol, and a whole other mess of things to be baptized.  He truly is an example to me how the Faith that one obtains as he learns is amazing.  And to see that someone can give it up Cold Turkey just makes my faith stronger.  He is truly a convert of Christ.

Later that day, we went to Visit the Family Salvatierra (SaveEarth), and we talked to them about the Missionary Work in their neighborhood, Barrio Catedral.  We went to go sit at their table to eat something really quick, and a Dog jumps up and steals my seat.  So to keep it short, I laugh and take a picture and everything is all good.


And those were the highlights of my week.

And we bought a GIANT PIZZA TO CELEBRATE ON MONDAY.









Scripture of the Week: 
Jacob 5:72 
(Book of Mormon)

And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their mights; and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them; and they did obey the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard in all things.
-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment