Monday, August 17, 2015

WEEK 48: TRANSFERS, AUGUST 6th, 2015

Hey everyone! 

How is the Good old USA? Bolivia is amazing! 

I love it so much here, just how the time goes by so fast makes me sad. I'm an ancient missionary now. So I am starting to get down to the business when I have to get to work. The prayers and everything you are doing for me are really helping. I'm so very happy for everything. You all have my love and my prayers.  This week was SUPER fast!

We celebrated Bolivian Fourth of July on the 6th of August. We went to a church activity where everyone danced the regional dances for every Department (State) from Bolivia, we didn't watch, but we talked to like 1000 non members that just showed up at the activity. Then we went to go visit the people here.

We had like three investigators that came to church, two of which are in the Mission.  I'm praying a lot to get them to progress. And I know the Lord will help us all.


Scripture of the Week: 
Alma 5:57-59

And now I say unto you, all you that are desirous to follow the voice of the good shepherd,  come ye out from the wicked, and be ye separate, and touch not their unclean things; and behold, their names shall be blotted out, that the names of the wicked shall not be 
numbered among the names of the righteous, that the word of God may be fulfilled, which  saith: The names of the wicked shall not be mingled with the names of my people;

For the names of the righteous shall be written in the book of life, and unto them will I grant an inheritance at my right hand. And now, my brethren, what have ye to say against this? I  say unto you,if ye speak against it, it matters not, for the word of God must be fulfilled.

For what shepherd is there among you having many sheep doth not watch over them, that the wolves enter not and devour his flock? And behold, if a wolf enter his flock‍ doth he not drive him out? Yea, and at the last, if he can, he will destroy him.


Something that I have learned about the Devil in my studies and in the Mission is that he can only tempt us when WE LET HIM , after that, he can't do anything to us. And if we let God control us, we are only THAT MUCH STRONGER!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK. AND BE STRONG MY FRIENDS!


1. Elder Posada ( he has 4 and a half months)





2. Elder Wilson ( he has like 3 months in the Mission)




3. Me on the Pit of death




Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
   Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment