Monday, November 30, 2015

WEEK 64: IT IS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

Dear Family and Friends. 




I hope you were not trampled on Black Friday.
This week was a rewarding week. Teaching people and finding out that people have been reading their Book of Mormon and have been praying is literally the Most Satisfying thing ever!!

I'm so happy for having come to this Area.  It started out as the Problem area.  But now, it is the Area of Miracles.
My companion and I talked to this kid on the Street Tuesday named Daniel.  We were told that we would go by his house on Sunday.  And he said sure, and we came by on Sunday.  He was waiting for us.  And he accepted baptism, but he said he would be baptized with his whole family.  So I am going to be follwing up on this kid so that he is baptized!
And. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETSY TRACY CONLIN MY SISTER! 
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH



Scripture of the Week: 
3 Nephi 5:13-14

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

And it hath become expedient that I, according to the will of God, that the prayers of those who have gone hence, who were the holy ones, should be fulfilled according to their faith, should make a record of these things which have been done.





1. Activity: Elder Hoffman





2. Elder Gomez and Condori






3: ESPINAS (Thorns)





4. My picture today :D




-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment