Monday, November 2, 2015

WEEK 60: ZONE ACTIVITY, PONDERIZING, AND GOOD FOOD

Dear Friends, 

I hope that everything is well wherever you are.  I hope that everything is going good and that you all got a butt load of candy two days ago.  Lol.

This week was a week of rain and a lot of contacting.  We have been trying to get those new investigators to start progressing.  Every missionary knows the feeling of finding new people to teach.  And every Missionary knows what it feels like to be rejected.  But we just need to keep the shoulder to wheel.  But the work of the Lord will not be frustrated.

We have been doing a lot of service too. We moved a brother (Panfilo Choque) from his house in my ward to El Plan 3000 in El Quior.  I passed by my old area and reminded myself of being a new guy.

Then we took some pictures in the La Villa Zone and in my district.  The Pictures and descriptions are going to be with Mom. :D


This was my zone activity last week.  Soccer/Football


(A message from Jonathan to his father today)

Dear Dad:

I have been reading a lot about the Book of Mormon, and the Church Organization.  It's interesting that before the Church was founded, there was no Church on the face of the Earth that was called "The Church of Jesus Christ".  It makes me wonder how Satan can blind people so much that they can't even put the Savior's name on an organization that professes to follow him. We have been reading a lot about the light of Christ. I like this scripture that I found in 2 Corinthians 4:6.

I love you dad have fun this Week. 

Jon


Scripture of the Week: 
2 Corinthians 4:6

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shines in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.


Here are my photos from this week.


1. We helped move Panfilo Choque (a brother from our ward) move from La Villa to El Quior. That took like 45 minutes to get there and then 45 minutes to get back.




2. On the Road Moving




3. Zona La Villa












4. My District















5. The Marin Calle Family 





Have a great week!
-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
   Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
               2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment