Monday, November 23, 2015

WEEK 63: MY CAMERA HAD A VIRUS, BUT I FIXED IT! :D

Dear Friends and Family:

This week was a week of MIRACLES.

We had a great week of finding and teaching.  We found 19 new people to teach this week. That is the most people that I have ever found in my whole life in the Mission. One of these Families is called the Ñandauka Family. They asked us some pretty crazy questions in the first lesson, but I have never felt the Spirit as strong in my whole life like when we where in that lesson.  I am so happy that the Lord has trusted us with so many souls.

I have been working on memorizing Moroni 10:32 in Spanish. It is so cool to see the word "Perfect Yourselves" in Spanish. the word is "Perfeccionaos" so I hope that we can all perfect ourselves this week. 

I AM GOING TO BE BAPTIZING THE WHOLE WORLD IF IT IS POSSIBLE!


Scripture of the Week: 
Moroni 10:32

Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

 Elder Tracy and Brimhall Super Selfies from TODAY :D




-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment