Monday, March 14, 2016

WEEK 78: BACK TO THE BRANCH. ZONE LEADERS.

Well everyone. 





Elder Tracy

Elder Jonathan Tracy

Elder Tracy is back serving in a Branch.  

I got transfered to this place called Villamontes. Two weeks ago, it was the hottest place on Earth. The temperature got up to 122 degrees Farenheit. 

My new companion is Elder Dansie. He is from my group. We all began our mission at the same time.  So we are a bunch of white guys in charge of 14 people. My area is amazing. It was called the best area in the whole mission. I am excited to see the outcomes. Everything here is fun. But its just a little hot. But I'm starting to get a hang of it.

My zone is called Yacuiba. It is the biggest zone in geographical size.

We are going to baptize so many people. I love the Lord!

Scripture of the Week:
Acts 3:19-21

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.




Elder Dansie from Pleasant Grove, Utah
Have a great Week!
-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
   Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
               2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment