Monday, March 28, 2016

WEEK 80: LOTS OF TRAVELLING

We had a pretty good week this week.  

We were able to do a lot of visits and we were able to invite a lot of people to repent of their sins and be baptized. 

We have been recently working with a lot of referrals. I was actually out of my Area for three days. We had three day long intercambios (exchanges) with the Elder in Yacuiba, which is like an hour and a half drive by car. 

We were working with Elder Arcia near the Border of Argentina.  He is companions with Elder Beals, my friend from Bermejo. Then we got to go work with Elder Decoud from Argentina. He was super fun to work with. They had been having some difficulties in their area, but we tried to get it back up to shape. 

By the end of this week we taught fifty-eight lessons with Members present and fifty-eight other lessons. The work is hastening and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for us.

LDS General Conference this week. #revelation.

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THE NEW CHURCH VIDEO CALLED #HALLELUJAH. 

The video has changed my life. It strengthened my faith so much in Jesus Christ.  He truly is the Messiah of the World. And like what the Prophet Isaiah and the Composer Handel wrote and immortalized: "And he shall reign for ever and ever . . ."

Pictures: 

1.   Picture of Elder Arcia and me.




2.   Two Weeks ago, I ran into Daniel my convert from Tarija. Here is a picture of us six months later.




Scripture of the Week: 
Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:  and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment