Monday, April 4, 2016

WEEK 81: GENERAL CONFERENCE #4

This week was super fun. 

We have been traveling a lot. Had my first leadership council with all of the other zone leaders. We have been having a lot of success. We get to travel a lot. We have traveled over 16 hours this week. It has been a long and tiring week. But it was all worth it. Because we got to go to Yacuiba and see the General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. So much revelation was received. If you aren't a member, I invite you to visit LDS.org. There was a lot of miracles to see. I like being a missionary.

The Colque family went to both sessions of General Conference, so they are on their way to be baptized on the 16th. Pray for Felix, Dora, Edwin, John Hyrum and Ana. They need every one's help to be baptized on the 16th. 

My companion and I are doing really well. I hope that we can keep having success.


Scripture of the Week: 
3 Nephi 16:1-3

And verily, verily, I say unto you that I have other sheep, which are not of this land, neither of the land of Jerusalem, neither in any parts of that land round about whither I have been to minister.

For they of whom I speak are they who have not as yet heard my voice; neither have I at any time manifested myself unto them.  

But I have received a commandment of the Father that I shall be numbered among my sheep, that there may be one fold and one shepherd; therefore, I go to show myself unto them.


-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016



1. We were waiting for a member. So Elder Dansie went to         stand on the Field







2. We all bought the same Bolivia Team shirt


3. General Conference: Elder Beals and Dansie

4. General Conference


5. Last Session of Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment