Monday, April 18, 2016

WEEK 83: MORE TRAVELING, ZONE CONFERENCE, COLD AND HOT

Well.

We had Zone Conference this week. President Willard, our Mission President, came down here to Villamontes.  The Elders from Yacuiba and Camiri came down too.  We had a GREAT conference.  I haven't had such a good conference since I got into the Mission.  President talked a lot about the desires of our hearts and how we need to be worthy to have those desires be made a reality.  

Alma the Younger had his reality come to pass. In Alma Chapter 29, found in the Book of Mormon, Alma the Younger wanted to be an Angel and preach repentance all of his life.  In Alma Chapter 45, he receives the wish of his heart and is translated and taken up to God.  The spirit was so strong in the Conference.  Afterwords we went and ate lunch with President Willard. We were talking about the Zone. Only two months until President Willard goes home.

I went on exchanges with my District Leader Elder Cummings. He taught me a lot about keeping the investigator focused in on what we teach.  We contacted a couple of referrals and found some new families.  I am so happy with my area.

Elder Dansie, my companion, and I are proud of our Zone. We had 40 people attend Sacrament Meeting.  We are the best Zone in the Mission!



Scripture of the Week: 
Jeremiah 16:16

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

 

1. Elder Cummings on Exchanges in my Area









2. Elder Cummings




3. Found this picture in a Church History Book we were    reading. I'm going to have this Mustache Beard combination





4. When we get bored after lessons



-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
  Misión Santa Cruz Bolivia
              2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment