Monday, May 16, 2016

WEEK 85: DOWN BY THE RIVER. PANCAKE BREAKFAST!

Dear Friends,

I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Little Brother Connor who turns 18 this week. I love you Connor and I hope you have the best birthday in the Whole World!


This week went by super fast! We have been working super hard! But we only had four people in Church this last Sunday :(. But Elder Del Pozo and I keep the spirit and keep on working!

We went fishing on Monday. We went to the nearby river, Pilcomayo, and we had some fishing line, hooks, and meat. So we went and threw our lines in, and Elder Choque catches a fish in less than 30 seconds. We were all like "Seriously" and he's like " I got me a big one". And it turns out to be a fish that they call Kuchi, which means worthless! lololol He caught a tiny fish and then we didn't get anything else on our lines!  And then we didn' t catch anything. But we lost all of the hooks, so we just went home.

The we had some pretty cold days. Its been getting to down to 45 degrees. It has been pretty cold down here, but today is nice and sunny and we have been having a lot of fun.

The Colque Family have been having some difficulties with getting married. They don't have the "animos" or the spirit to get married. They have been living together for over two decades, but they aren't sure if they want to get married :P.

And that has been our week. 

Note: Now that I have less than three months until I go home, I ask you to NOT SEND ME ANYTHING
We will wait until I get back to give it to me.


Scripture of the Week: 
Alma 7:11-13

And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.

And he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities.

Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.


1. Elder Choque throwing in his hook!















2. 30 seconds later...














3. The Pilcomayo River


4. Pilcomayo












5. Elder Del Pozo eating my pancakes!















-- 
Elder Jonathan Thomas Tracy
   MisiĆ³n Santa Cruz Bolivia
               2014-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment