Monday, February 23, 2015

WEEK 24: I WAS INVISIBLE FOR TWO WEEKS



Hey!  

This is the Llama beanie I bought, and the Argentina jersey my Companion gave me.

I'm not dead.   For the people that emailed back last week, I was stuck in the house for Carnaval for a week. 


I had a lot of fun, because last week... I TURNED 19. I'm a big kid now. I feel weird for being a little bit older.  And for not having a Birthday in the house for the first time.

This is my Birthday Cake. It was sooooooo goood.  Hermana Lidia brought it.

I saw the biggest cricket ever. I have a picture with my finger next to it for scale. It was so big. 


And I'm teaching Arnoldo, who is going to be baptized this Saturday.  He is so cool!.  In our last lesson, he actually started crying because he said the Gospel has changed his life.  We met this guy drunk in the plaza, and he was a little drunk.  But when he accepted the Gospel, he changed.  And now he is a Disciple of Christ.  It has been a privilege to meet this guy.  He is the coolest. 


Scripture for the Week --  Alma 56:46-48

 For as I had ever called them my sons (for they were all of them very young) even so they said unto me:  Father, behold our God is with us, and he will not suffer that we should fall; then let us go forth; we would not slay our brethren if they would let us alone; therefore let us go, lest they should overpower the army of Antipus.




Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.

And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying:  We do not doubt our mothers knew it.


The Stripling warriors learned and believed the words of their mothers and were delivered. They knew the Lord would protect them for being righteous.

Have a good week. 
Elder Tracy

From emails received today.

Here is my Package.

JON:  I got the Christmas Package like 20 minutes ago. Thanks for the floss. I ran out like a week ago.

MOM:  Hey, Jonathan!  How are you doing today?

JON:  Hi Mommy. I'm 19 :D.  Hey. I got the Christmas Package today.  I'm wearing one of the new ties.  I love the little picture book.  Everyone is looking at it right now. But the word Trumpet isn't trumpeta lol.

MOM:  What did you do during Carnival?

JON:  I slept.  

MOM:  Any last words of wisdom for me to share with your family, friends and followers?  Any other requests of things from home

JON:  Nope. I love you Mom. JOOON




No comments:

Post a Comment