Monday, December 15, 2014

GOLDEN INVESTIGATORS, LA CLINICA AND TRANSSEXUAL

This week was fun and really gross.

Fun:   
We´re going to baptize five people in January. We met a family during street contacting and they came to Church with us yesterday!  Their name is the Familia Maco Mendez se llama.  We moved tree trunks at their house on Saturday.


Bad
I went to the Hospital with a stomach infection or possibly food poisoning.   A Family of Menos Activos (Less Active Members) gave us some Majadita, that really good rice food, and I ate a whole bowl of it.  Well, I didn't know it, and I don't think they meant to do this, but it was out in the open for like a day, and they just re-heated it. 

So, at 5:00 in the morning, I go to the bathroom and just empty my stomach.  Throwing up and terrible diarrhea.  It was awful.  I went to the Hospital and received IV in my arm with medicine and fluids. They said the Majadita is killer when its bad.  I only missed one day of work and I am feeling much better now.



Jonathan at the hospital after eating bad food.

Majadita



I also had the "pleasure" of talking to a Man Woman.  We got a reference from the other Elders to go visit a menos activa. When we arrived a Man Woman opened the door.  It is funny, because I have learned ONE thing --  All Drunk people, Gay people, and Drugged people know a little bit of English.  This "guy" was just sitting there giving us the eye, and we literally said to ourselves that we can´t be here.  We then ran out of the house.  When we turned to shake hands and leave, the gay guy said "Ciao Baby"!


So yeah, never going back there again!


But that was this week.


Jonathan with a crow on his finger at an investigators home.

Scripture of The Week
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-21

Rejoice evermore.  Pray without ceasing.  In everything give thanks:  for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  Quench not the Spirit.  Despise not prophesyings.  Prove all things; hold fast to that which is good.


Que Dios les bendiga.

God Bless You Everyone.


Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment