Monday, December 29, 2014

HEAD BUTTING 2015 IN THE MOUTH

Well, Goodbye 2014.  It was a good year, but 2015 looks like it needs a good Missionary Headbutt from Elder Tracy.  So time to finish off this year with a good blog entry!



This Week: CHRISTMAS, 2014 RECAP

This week was Christmas! I got to talk to Mom, had Christmas Mission Conference and had a good time!  This week, as lessons go, wasn't very good.  But, I felt the Spirit of Christmas and the Joy of being a missionary in the Mission Field.  Funny story.  We were contacting at like 2:00 pm and it is like 100 degrees outside and we bump into a woman who doesn't want to talk to us.  She tells us that she can't see us because she was in the sun.  So I made a human wall of shade and she couldn't avoid us.  Funny day!


2014 RECAP

July:  I entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah.

September:  I left the Mission Training Center and came into Bolivia.  Met Elder Gutierrez, my trainer.  And I had my first Convert Baptism, Sister Hortencia Choque.

October: I started living like a Bolivian (poor) and had my first Mission Conference.

November:  My first rescue ( Familia Alpire)

December:  Talked to Mom and Everyone, completed five months of service in the Mission Field.

2015 is coming fast


Scripture for the Week
1 Timothy 4:12

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou and example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.


This is my Motto.  My Dad showed it to us when it was the youth theme like years ago.  It is so good, and just because we are young doesn't mean we can't be disciples of Christ.  We can be disciples!

HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE!

ELDER TRACY




Elder Butts and Elder Tracy at the Christmas Mission Conference December 2014

Elder Butts and Elder Tracy at the Provo Mission Training Center in July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment