Monday, December 1, 2014

WEEK 13: CAMBIOS, PACKAGES AND OTHERS



This is the last week of my training.  It is getting super real. Three months is nothing in the Mission Field.  I still have a lot of time, but I know it will go fast.

This week: I picked up a duck, which immediately pooped in my hands.  Found cool graffiti, and I ate more majadita.

Bolivia Duckling

This duckling pooped all over my hands.  I was chasing it because I wanted to touch it like any other person.  So I held a duckling.  Good day.

Street Art In Santa Cruz, Bolivia

I was walking in my area and I saw some really cool street art.  So I took some time to appreciate it like any other American does. Took some selfies with it.  lol.

We went to the Familia Alpire´s house to have dinner.  I have never eaten more in my life.  I thought I was going to die. I was so full.


Majadita -- The Best Food In The World


Walked, walked, talked, talked . 


The Church has started a new initiative called, "He is the Gift". With Christmas coming up, the missionaries are trying to help put emphasis on Christ this Navidad.  Remember. ¡Él es la Dadivá! (He is the gift)


Scripture for the week: 


Matthew 5:3-11


Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.  Blessed are the meek:  for they shall inherit the earth.  Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.  Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.  Blessed are the pure in heart:  for they shall see God.  Blessed are the peacemakers:  for they shall be called the children of God.  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.





These are the Beatitudes. These are the things every man needs to do to be exalted. Remember the words of President Gordon B. Hinckley, "Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, be prayerful."



Que Tenga Una Buena Semana


Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment