Monday, June 1, 2015

BAPTISMS, MIRACLES AND CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hey everyone.  I don't have much time. So here is a quick scoop.

We baptized Nicolas Guerrero.   He is a nine year old from a part member family.  He wasn't able to be baptized until now because his Dad didn't want him to do it.  My companion and I convinced him, with the help of the Spirit, and we could baptize him.  My companion dunked him in the water, and I baptized him in fire.  SO that was cool.  My mom has
pictures of the Baptism.








I took some pictures of my house for my mom. I live in the Old Zone Leader house, so we are rocking high class digs. And I basically have a big dog living in my house.  His name is Pequeño, or Small.












My companion and I took our Christmas Card Photos!  So here is a happy Christmas in June from the Elders of the Senac Ward.

PRAY FOR US!   We have A LOT of people that are progressing.  I just want them to be baptized!

Scripture of the Week:

3 Nephi 12:2

And again, more blessed are they who shall believe in your words because that ye shall testify that ye have seen me, and that ye know that I am.  Yea, blessed are they who shall believe in your words, and come down into the depths of humility and be baptized, for they shall be visited with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and shall receive a remission of their sins.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK


JONATHAN TRACY

No comments:

Post a Comment