Monday, June 22, 2015

POWERFUL SOUP AND MIRACLES!

I forgot to take my camera with me this week.  SO I have no pictures of anything. But I have some cool stories.

This last Saturday, we went to go eat at the Familia 

Chipana´s house.  They always give us something really good to eat.  So we get in there, and they give us a soup that smells REALLY good.  So, being the Elder I am, I just dig into the soup, and I eat every last drop. And the Hermanos are just sitting there, they bust out laughing at me, and I'm just like "Why are they laughing, what's so funny?."  They told me that I had just eaten "Sopa Poderosa" or "Powerful Soup". It is made of onions, garlic, carrots, and......bull testicles. So I ate Bull Balls. How cool is that! Elder Apaza, an Elder from La Paz, ate really fast too.  And he said "¿Será que he pecado?" or in English, "Did I just sin?"  Then they gave us normal food. But that was interesting.

We have this investigator that is PROGRESSING soooooooooo fast. His name is Daniel Chacon. We just talked to him randomly on the street.  And he has already went to a baptismal service, and went to church for three hours. So he is going to be baptized.  He has read all of the Book of
Mormon up to 1 Nephi 7.  Even the Introduction and the testimonies of everyone!

Scripture of the Week:

Hebrews 5:1-4

For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:  

Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way: for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.  

And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins. 

And no man taketh this honor unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. 


Article of Faith Five says:  

We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands, by those who are in authority to preach the gospel and administer in the ordinances there of.

We believe that the Priesthood is necessary. If you have a question about Priesthood.   ASK THE MISSIONARIES!

ELDER TRACY

No comments:

Post a Comment