Monday, June 29, 2015

WEEK 42: NEW COMPANIONS, NEW EXPERIENCES, NEW GENERATIONS

This week was a little bit shorter and a little bit harder for me.


But the things that went good is that Daniel, and the familia Segovia are going to be baptized this 18th of July. 
We have been working really hard with these people so that they could be baptized. 

My companion Elder Navarro went away to Yacuiba, and my new companion is going to be Elder Rosalez.


I have some random pictures from this week. It is the Zone Activity, and Zone Meeting!


Scripture of the Week: 
Hebrews 13:1

Let brotherly love continue.

Elder Tracy


1. Elder Gomez and I















2: My first District!!!













3. Repping that Gaucho Shirt
















4. Zona Guadalquivir







5. Zone Soccer














6. American Shirts








No comments:

Post a Comment