Monday, June 8, 2015

BAPTIZING, TALKING AND SCREAMING

Dear Friends: 

This week was a lot of fun.  We had a baptism, and I'm learning a lot as District Leader.  I'm learning how to serve a lot of people in my district.  I have so many new friends in Barrio Senac.  I don't have much to say the photos tell all. 

We found an old guy named Luis that we are teaching, he is half deaf, so you have to sit next to him and shout into his ear to get him to hear you. So that is kind of funny.

We are having fun, and baptizing too. What else can you ask for? Nothing else!








Scripture of the Week: 
2 Timothy 1: 8-9

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner:  but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.


Have a good week
Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment